Share your Story. Hold up a Light.
Here’s how to make a Selfie Video ...and what to say.
1. SETUP: Be sure your face is well lit. (Stand in front of a sunny window) Hold your cell phone horizontally, wider than it is tall. This looks much better when viewed on Youtube/Facebook.
2. WHAT TO SAY: Start with your name and what symptoms brought you to our products. It’s important to use the specific name for your symptoms so people know what you mean. For example say ‘diabetes’, 'my ideal weight' or ‘high blood pressure’ instead of ‘I’m watching my numbers”. If you've had a medical diagnosis, say Fibromyalgia instead of "feeling run down". Thx!
3. What else have you tried, before finding us?
4. How long did you use our products and how quickly did you notice improvement?
5. How strongly would you recommend our products to someone else?
6. WRAPPING UP: To end your video, strike a pose for the camera for 2-3 seconds so we can use the snapshot for a thumbnail for YouTube. (it won’t end up in your video. Promise!)
Be as animated as possible for this snapshot, at least put your hands in the air or bust a dance move to celebrate the end of whatever symptoms you're unplugging. 😃
7. Done. Email your video to email@example.com or text it to (801) 921-9464. Mention which free product you'd like as a thank you. Let’s do this! 🤩
Thank you for making a difference by sharing your story. Others will see your light and hope will rise up in them again too!