What I love most about this savory squash dish is how quick it is to whip up, and how simply delicious the flavors are! (Serves 4-5)
• 1 large white or yellow onion
• 20-30 baby carrots
• 1 medium size butternut squash
• Olive oil to drizzle (7-8 Tablespoons)
• ¼ cup fresh chopped rosemary
• 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
• 1 tablespoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 250°C.
2. Trim and cut the onion into 10-12 wedges; wash the baby carrots; wash, peel and cut the butternut squash into 3cm cubes.
3. Arrange the onion, squash and carrots on a roasting tray. Drizzle with olive oil to coat, sprinkle the rosemary, thyme and salt over and thoroughly mix.
4. Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until tender and lightly golden.
Recipe originated from Jo Formosa, Health Dynamics 360. Thanks Jo!