The foods you eat can affect your energy level, mental clarity, mood and even the degree of pain and inflammation your body feels. The Feel Good Cookbook, Fifth Edition contains:
- Hundreds of healthy, whole food recipes your family will enjoy.
- Yummy kid approved snacks and treats.
- Dozens of healthy desserts and ways to get more raw food goodness in you.
- Plus how to swap sugar and dairy products for cleaner burning fuel for your body!
- A review of whole foods kitchen equipment, and tips for sugar free, dairy free dining out.
- One woman’s journey back to health from Fibromyalgia, a disease estimated to affect as many as 1 in 5 women in the US between age 25 and 50.
- A recipe for recovery from fatigue, headaches and gut trouble. Also from autoimmune diseases like ADHD, autism, arthritis, diabetes, fibromyalgia, IBS, MS and others.
Testimonials From Our Customers
Loving Your Cookbook
I have a few friends who cook like you (bursting with flavor, healthy food) and for the last two years I have wished they could teach me all they know. I don’t need to wish any longer because I have your cookbook and it is exactly what I have been longing for! Everything I have made so far is delicio… Read more
Signs of Depression, Baby Blues
I just wanted to thank you. Ten years ago my mom bought me your Feel Good Cookbook at Freedom Medical Center. I’d just had my first baby and was suffering from serious depression and poor health. I read the introduction to your book and it gave me hope. I then lived by what you taught and my… Read more
Acne, Allergies and Underweight
I can’t seem to keep your cookbook in my hands. My mother sent it to me and I went on the Reboot program the week before November. I have never felt better. I, like you, have eight kids and was wasting away to nothing. I am 5′ 8″ and was down to 115 lb. We don’t have the means to head off to… Read more